This is the Taylor Day Planner “insert”, or “refill”.
It is the day planner without the cover and is generally for those who already have a cover. However it does have a thick card stock cover of it’s own and could be used without a cover.
Designed to help you achieve your goals, the Taylor Day Planner runs every day from 7am to 10pm, including weekends, to make sure all your plans are included. The system is simple, set your goals and then schedule time in your planner to work on them.
The full week view allows you to easily see how your week is shaping up in order to help you not over commit your schedule. The planner is a high-quality construction, the binding is Smith-bound (sewn and glued) so it is guaranteed never to fall apart. It is also designed to stay open on your desk so you can see your schedule while you’re working.
Some key features
- The Taylor Day Planner starts the last week of November so you don’t have to wait until January to start planning!
- Weeks start Monday, Saturday and Sunday are full days for a full week plan.
- Action items and follow-ups at the top of every day so nothing gets forgotten.
- Days run from 7am to 10pm to keep your entire day covered.
- Other features include: smith-bound (lays flat when on your desk), weekly to-do list down the left side of every week, yearly calendars at the top, space at top left for this week’s priority, perforated corners, the planner runs a full 15 months…
Dimensions: single page – 6 1/4 x 9 3/8 inches
|3 – 9 planners||10% discount|
|10 – 19 planners||15% discount|
|20+ planners||20% discount|