Daily Priority Pad (5.5" x 8.5") 50 sheet pad
Also available in a larger 8.5" x 11" format here.
Because your life doesn’t fit in a grid.
Your life doesn’t fit in a grid so why should your planner? In todays fast paced environment we have information flying at us from every direction. The Daily Priority Pad helps you capture information quickly and keeps your day organized so you can focus on getting things done.
The Daily Priority Pad is a unique and flexible planning system that fits your lifestyle. It encompasses the essentials found in other systems and neatly packs them into a single planning page. No more grids. No more items forced into time slots. No more scraps of paper. No more sticky notes on every corner of your desk. No more forgetting important tasks and information.
Introducing the Daily Priority Pad:
- The appointment section lets you keep track of any major appointments of the day. Each appointment has a small note section so you can jot down any important information about the appointment.
- Along the right side you have space for today’s Top Priorities as well as your To Do items. Right below this is a place to jot down your Back Burner items that you know you wont get to today but don’t want to forget them.
- There’s also a large Things Happening section where you can capture items that fly at you from every direction. For example you receive a text outlining the items to be discussed at today’s meeting. Simply jot them into the Things Happening section and you wont be fumbling through your phone later trying to find them.
- There’s a large Note section at the bottom of the page where you can capture any ideas, thoughts or important information you don’t want to forget.
- And when the day is done simply tear off the page and start fresh tomorrow! Every day is a clean slate!
The Daily Priority Pad is a 5.5" x 8.5" pad containing 50 sheets. The pad is bound at the top with a high quality glue and backed by cardboard not unlike a typical memo or scratch pad. The pad is made with high quality paper designed not to bleed through when writing.